Through an affiliated company with an office located centrally in Hua Hin the following services are available to you, our clients:
1. Verification of land ownership – checking the authenticity and accuracy of the deed of ownership (Chanot deed) prior to your purchase from a prospective seller. This would include verification of the area of the land by the taking of accurate measurements. This is important to a buyer because sellers have been known to overstate plot sizes to unwitting buyers.
2. Site surveys and inspections – inspection of a plot of land to establish its potential for purchase with regard to price, location and suitability for intended use. Consideration would be given to the future provision of mains services, roads (existing and proposed) whether the land is liable to flood or drought, suitability of the environment for potential use, and advice on permit requirements (for particular types of buildings).
3. Architectural and design services – liasing on your behalf with reputable architects to design your property, bringing your dream home to life.
4. Interior design – having designed the exterior shape and fabric of your new home our interior design consultants can plan every small detail of the inside of your new home to suit Thai, European or Scandinavian tastes.
5. Building consultancy – regular site inspections of your property whilst under construction. Essential support for you if you are overseas while your home is being built to ensure building standards are being maintained, the correct materials are being used, the property is being built according to the architects design and specifications and most importantly that work is completed on its due date. This will include a final inspection of the completed property and the implementation and supervision of any snagging works.
6. Building inspections – planning an extension or undergoing a refit or refurbishment? We can offer you expert advice and guidance on the best ways to go about the work, recommend quality tradesmen and oversee the progress until completion.
7. Company formation - with our help you can set up a Thai company to enable property and/or land purchase in Thailand. We use long established English speaking lawyers for this with hundreds of satisfied clients as testament to their competency.
8. Translation service - need something translated from English to Thai? Or vice versa? We have an expert translator at your disposal to undertake from the simplest to the most complex document.
For more information on these services visit our Contact us page and type in the subject line "property surveys".